OpenFin partners bring it all together.
Adaptive’s Reactive Trader Cloud - a state of the art real-time FX etrading demo application
Real-time e-commerce is fundamentally changing the way business is conducted within financial services, capital, and commodity markets. Reactive Trader Cloud is Adaptive's reference implementation of an eFX trading platform using many of the tools and techniques we use to deliver bespoke solutions for our clients.
- Look and feel: Native OS frames with totally frameless tear-outs
- Window management: Position tear-outs to create bespoke layouts
- Cross app comms: Workflows implemented across different applications
GM Watchlist by Giant Machines
GM Watchlist allows users to curate their watchlist, enable price alerts, and submit orders the instant an alert is triggered. The application was built using the React.js framework and utilizes OpenFin’s pub/sub Inter-application Message Bus along with the Yahoo Finance API for real-time quote data. OpenFin’s flexible platform allows for seamless communication across multiple windows and interactive desktop notifications that transition from a price alert to an order ticket with a single click.
Research Center by FastFin
Research Center by FastFin showcases how OpenFin can enhance an HTML5 app using Toast notifications – harnessing the rich functionality of the desktop OS while still benefiting from the web’s lightweight portability and universal deployability.
Swipe right on the Research Center mobile app to send toast notifications to the desktop app.
- Swipe to send notifications from mobile to desktop
- Toast Notifications
Eikos Blotter Framework Built Around OpenFin
This high performance framework is built to be highly configurable, and is display and data schema agnostic. Built around OpenFin, the underlying code is also deployable within any modern browser on any appropriate device.
- Aimed at reducing time to delivery by 50%. This includes delivery of the core technology pieces of managing a trading operation;
- The UI is capable of individual configuration and styling with the blotter component allowing for filtering, sorting, column ordering;
- Supports interwindow communication and bidirectional interaction.
Finsemble by ChartIQ - Build Desktop Applications for Capital Markets Institutions, Faster.
Finsemble, powered by the OpenFin operating layer, makes building multi-window, multi-monitor HTML5 desktop applications faster and easier for leading financial institutions. Finsemble provides the cohesive experience of a proprietary terminal, but with your choice of third-party or in-house applications, giving you freedom to build your desktop for your users.
- Window sync any data over multiple windows by symbol or account.
- Easily save and restore workspaces for total control of the desktop.
- Drag and drop data to transfer and share information between windows.
Lithos by 28Stone
The Trader Dashboard provides live updates of price changes from a data feed.
- Tear Out Windows for Multiple Monitor Support
- Inter application bus
AdaptableBlotter.JS - the fastest fully-featured HTML5 grid on the market
Adaptable Blotter provides all the powerful, advanced functionality that financial users expect. It is suitable for any type of blotter, can be populated with any data, and used anywhere in any organisation. It integrates well with OpenFin’s fast Hypergrid, adding a huge range of superior features enabling users to be more productive. When run in OpenFin, it also offers:
- Live Updates: data exported to Excel syncs in line with Blotter changes
- Configurable system tray alerts for important notifications
- Multiple Blotter functionality – with each sharing events and updates
Beacon Scrolling News by Perpetual
Beacon is a scrolling news application providing live updating news from 50 news sources including CNBC, Reuters and The New York Times. You can search for keywords across thousands of articles, select sources and bookmark specific articles to get immediate and convenient access to financial news directly on your desktop.
- Search by keyword and access scrolling news in realtime
- Filter results by over 50 news sources
- Bookmark chosen articles for subsequent reading and research
Regulation Impact by Fathom
Fathom London’s regulation tool demo streamlines the process many teams face when assessing the impact of regulations, such as MiFid II across an organisation. Browse, filter and search regulation clauses assigned across the team for assessment. When you’re ready, start the interview process. A new window opens, utilising OpenFin’s powerful tear off functionality. The communication between windows enables the user to input interview content at the same time as keeping an eye on the overall team activity.
NORMAN & SONS Nautilus is a risk management app for financial markets
NORMAN & SONS has developed Nautilus, a risk management application for financial markets. Integrate with existing trading platforms using openFin. Tear off relevant filters to persist them on the desktop.
- Scrub through time to see risk trends
- Zoom into different filters by division, product etc.
- Be alerted to the market moves that have the biggest impact on P&L
StockFlux is a powerful charting application for global equities markets
StockFlux, by Scott Logic, is an application that allows users to explore the price and performance of various stocks via a novel desktop interface.
Users can open multiple windows by dragging tiles outside of the favourites pane, re-dock by dragging them back in, ‘collapse’ a window to create a compact tile view and re-open recently closed windows in their original state.
- Flexible charting
- Tear-out components